Menu

28/11/2017

LX FACTORY




Visiting LX Factory has been on my Lisbon to do list for a long time, and a few weeks ago I finally went there. To be honest, I didn't know exactly what to expect but was happily surprised! The space that used to be an old factory back in the 19th century is now full of cool restaurants, independent stores of all kinds, such as clothes, music, design, tattoos, everything really. It's definitely different than anything else in city and certainly a very hipster/artsy/cool market vibes kind of place.  

Wish slow coffee house


The first stop was at Wish slow coffee house because food first, always. It is one of the cutest coffee shops I've ever seen with such dreamy interiors. Apparently they have really good coffee too, in case you are a true coffee lover. I was mostly excited about the little Dutch pancakes though.


Ler Devagar



The place I really wanted to have a look at was a bookshop called "Ler Devagar" which means "read slowly" (cute). I had seen pictures of it on Instagram multiple times, and it looked huge and really interesting. It has a really cool bike floating in the sealing that I didn't photograph because I'm a bit useless. Anyway, it was as nice as I expected, but  be prepared to loose hours in there if you really want to buy a book. The choice is endless. 


Bairro Arte


Another place that caught my eye was Bairro Arte. It's mostly a gift shop but full of cool gifts rather than standard touristy things. In case you are visiting Lisbon and want a souvenir or if you need to buy someone a present but have no idea what, you might find something interesting there. 


This time I couldn't see much more but I hope I can explore this place better in the future!

xx