Menu

19/12/2017

Golegã 2017




I'm finally free after defending my Master thesis! * Yey * I've been waiting for this since september as well as for Christmas, to be honest. I can finally enjoy the holidays without the pressure of that event, which in fact went really well! 

To celebrate my current freedom I will be sharing some pics from November when I went to the National Horse Fair in Golegã. It is really close to where I'm from so me and my family usually go every year, just to have nice street food and pet some cute horses. It sounds way more posh than it is, don't get your hopes up. It's just a really big event in a small village, so it gets a bit crazy between the drunk crowds, the horses, the drunk people riding their horses... You get the picture. However people still treat it as a fancy thing, oh well. The horses are lush for sure, the fragrance around though, isn't that fancy. I can tell you that! 

Anyway, these are some nice pics to celebrate because if you scroll down to the bottom of the post you will find the cutest horse smiling to my camera! It doesn't happen every day. If a smiley horse doesn't brighten up your day I don't know what will! 


Look at that smile!!! Doesn't it put you a good mood?