Menu

06/01/2018

THE GREAT AMERICAN DISASTER





A few days ago, me and my friend found ourselves hungry while walking near Marquês de Pombal, in Lisbon. To fix the problem I suggested going for a burger in the American diner nearby, because she had never been before. Now, I'm going to be 100% honest. These are not my favourite burgers in Lisbon, having tried other places of similar price ranges. 

However, the place itself is really cute (#relevant) since it is an American diner type restaurant which is quite a unique find in Lisbon. The burgers are not a disaster at all (see what I did here), they are good! Just not the best ones. They also have milkshakes which I've heard are really nice but since I'm not into it I've never tried them myself. I have, however, tried some of their cocktails and they are approved. 


Very important to mention as well, is the location of this place! With about 10€ or so, you can have a meal with an outstanding view over the Marquês de Pombal square. It doesn't get much better or much more Lisbon than this. 



Where: Praça Marquês de Pombal 1
1250-021 Lisboa