Menu

20/05/2018

MADE IT TO BRIGHTON!






To be honest I made it to Brighton about a month and half ago already! I've been so busy with my internship/life that all the free time so far has been used for resting or actually going out and exploring Brighton. Not much laptop time or none at all, hence why the lack of posts. However, I think it's absolutely fine. I should make the most of my time here as much as I can, and leave all the photo editing and all that for when I go back home and have nothing else to do. 

Anywayyy, on my first days here before starting my internship, I got myself settled in the new city. meaning numerous visits to all the supermarkets around. Took me about three different ones to find leek, I mean why?! And then there is that love hate relationship with Aldi. All fun stuff I know. 

Once all the grocery shopping was done it was time for a bit of exploring, walking around the pier and the lanes. And of course, food. The first place we went to eat out in Brighton was Burger Brothers. That's also where we ate four years ago the first time we visited the city on a day trip. I say we because I'm in Brighton with my hometown bff *cheesy alert*, so guess what, we do almost everything together as you would. And yes, the first time I visited Brighton was with her as well. We could never imagine that a few years later we would have this experience together. But let's go back to the food now!


Burger Brothers

97 North Rd
Brighton
BN1 1YE

OK, I think this might be the best burger place in Brighton! I only wish they had fries as well but they only serve burgers, so be aware of that.


Brighton is an incredible place and I feel extremely lucky to be able to live here, even if just for a while. You know it's a good place when it feels like home since day one, and you say you never want to leave from the minute you arrive. The first weeks of being here were also sadly dramatic due to family reasons, yet somehow Brighton was the most perfect soothing place to deal with everything.