Menu

25/05/2018

CLOUD 9





Since moving to Brighton I've been making a great effort to try all the coffee shops in town and rate as many cakes and cappuccinos as I can. I can say I've tried a fair amount of places for the time being and Cloud 9 is one of my favourites for cakes. I think it doesn't come as a surprise since I'm obsessed with cupcakes or anything with buttercream on it, literally. No creamshiz please, buttercream always!

Also, it doesn't hurt that the shop is extremely pleasant on the eye, does it?


The first time we went to Cloud 9 we decided to go for the Belgian chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, which were as delicious as they look in the pictures! The second time  (had to go back...) we went for the Banoffee cupcake and a slice of the rainbow cake, and these were great as well. 

Not gonna lie, I'm still thinking about the Oreo cupcake, so maybe a third visit?! Hmmm.

In case you find yourself in Brighton you MUST go to Cloud 9!


Cloud 9
15 Brighton Place
Brighton
BN1 1HJ