Menu

11/06/2018

LUCKY BEACH






Brighton is indeed a very lucky beach. Not all beaches have a restaurant as good as Lucky Beach. It was voted the UK's peoples favourite restaurant of 2017/2018 and I you can tell why once you try some of their food! 

When the moment came for me to chose something from the menu I was very thorn between having a burger or fish and chips. One of those big life decisions really. I ended up going for a burger, the LBB (Lucky Beach Burger) to be more precise. With no pickles though, I'm a picky girl not a pickles' girl (*apologises for the questionable sense of humour*). The burger was absolutely amazing, as were the perfectly home made looking fries and garlic sauce.

I tasted my cousin's Local Fish and Chips and I must confess I was jealous. It was the best fish and chips I've ever had in my life. I have not had many, fact. However, my cousin who has been living in the UK for four years and goes for a bit of fish and chips every now and again, can confirm my statement. The fish was so fresh it could have been from a seaside restaurant in Portugal (sorry for the fishshaming my dear UK). 

Needless to say I highly recommend everyone who is around Brighton to go to Lucky Beach. I'm sure whatever you choose from their menu will not leave you disappointed!



King's Road Arches, 183
BN1 1NB
Brighton