Menu

08/06/2018

WEEKEND IN LONDON



One of the many perks of living in Brighton is being able to pop up to London for a weekend, whenever you want some crazy big city action. It felt really weird but great to take a short bus ride to London rather than an air plane?! 



As usual when in London my weekend included walking around Notting Hill. This time, however, I ventured out of the market area into Westbourne Grove (such adventurous, I know). And so of course I had to take some pictures in the most basic Instagram place of the neighbourhood, Wild at Heart. I blame it on the turquoise tiles because turquoise is my favorite color. Other than that I met with my friend Maya who I hadn't seen in far too long, had some nice food around the city and finally saw the new screen in Piccadilly Circus. 

Apart from the cold, it was a pleasure as always!